The 43,430-square-meter site, including its old brick building, once formed an important institution in the area: a nursing clinic built in 1913 by the well-known Charlottenburg architect Heinrich Seeling.
With high respect for the past, the facility now looks to a new radiant future. The old chapel will form the lobby of the main building, while on the existing, restructured terrain, the new project adds 15 visionary dwellings and a community area with green parkland, playgrounds, a kindergarten, a Deli and a shop.
The historical garden in the southern part is restored in detail. A water arrangement with a fountain in the centre and a beautiful stone decoration, with seating possibilities, allow one to enjoy the glorious past times of this monumental site in the present.
Large lawns and water basins will provide recreation in the northern part of the site.